Friday 30 December 2011

Catwoman's 2012 Reading Challenges

 I was so bad last year. I barely read any books in the first half of the year. But my mojo has picked up.

This year I will also be going away on some big holidays which will involve some rather long flights. Back to what I did in 2010. Hopefully this will give me even more time to read and hopefully give me more incentive to keep my book lists going.


I also got a Kindle for Xmas so it will make me easier to read on the go.


I have decided to set myself a higher reading challenge this year. 50 BOOKS!!!! I know for some people this isn't alot for some but for me this is a lot.


Included in this I want to get back into reading Non-fiction again. I barely read any this year (2011) so I want to change this. I have some City guide books in this so that will help. My challange is to READ 10 NON FICTION BOOKS


Also want to get back into completing my LOST book club challenge. I only read a couple last year. So that is a little mini challange for me.MY challenge is 10 LOST BOOK CLUB BOOKS


Wanna try and get back into reading graphic Novels/ Comics again. so hopefully I can read 5.


Also I am going to Florida with my kids in August and while we are there we are going to The wizarding world of Harry Potter. I started reading the books in 2011 and I have read up to book five. I am starting to love them now, but I must make sure I finish them before Florida or my kids will kill me!! 


Do you guys have any reading Challanges? Any books that you are determined to read? A massive TBR Pile that needs to go down before it topples?

No comments:

Post a Comment